Smoothies are my top choice for a healthy, delicious, on-the-go start to your day or a quick snack any time. They only take minutes to make and are perfect for your morning drive in to work.
- 10 ounces of liquid (filtered water, unsweetened coconut water, coconut milk or almond milk, etc.)
- 1 cup of greens (kale, spinach, swiss chard, etc.)
- 1/2 cup of fruit (berries are the best for you)
- 2 scoops of Standard Process Complete protein powder
- 2 tablespoons of flavored fish oil or flax oil (I prefer Barlene’s. It does not taste “fishy”)
- 5 ice cubes
Combine all the ingredients in your blender and blend for 2 minutes. Pour into a cup with a lid and straw and you are on your way.
Frozen greens and fruits work best because they are already washed and ready to go. Alternate your liquid, green and fruit choices to keep your taste buds excited!