These delicious little bites are the perfect healthy snack!
- 1 cup dry old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or cacao nibs (optional)
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls about 1 inch in diameter. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Yields about 2 dozen energy bites.
No Bake Energy Bites are a great grab-and-go snack for the busy summer months ahead.